Every family experience of Autism Spectrum Disorder is unique, and there are many possible responses to a diagnosis of Autism. All family members will take their own distinctive journey toward making sense of the complex world of Autism. But where to start?
Engaging an independent, non judgemental professional to assist in developing a personalised ‘plan of action’ that is practical and pro active is a valuable first step.
Jane Platt Family & Autism Support provides personalised guidance to assist families touched by ASD.
We can help you:
- by listening and providing friendly, confidential professional support
- discover tools and techniques for self care management to assist with effective caring
- to understand the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- to explore and manage the families' emotional responses to the diagnosis and behaviours
- to help you and your family through the journey